Friday 11 July 2014

SPOILERS SWEETIES! Nugget from Supernatural episode 10.02!


Well, well, well... I have a feeling this is going to be SMOKIN' HOT!

Wait, let me give you the spoiler... this is from Matt Mitovich at TV|Line:

Hi, Matt! I’m curious to know about the Demon Dean personality through the first half of Supernatural Season 10. —Levana
Indeed, Dean has a bit of the devil in him — as will be evidenced by an intense fling he has in the second episode back, with a tough but sympathetic roadhouse cocktail waitress named Ann Marie.


So...here's my question, and it's an important one...do you think sexed up Demon Dean will be, um, how do I put this for polite company, err, different with the ladies than human Dean?  

I've always marvelled at how soft and gentle Dean is when he, um, how do I put this for polite company, err, gets a bit. Here Dean is, all gruff and tough, love 'em and leave 'em, flirty and naughty exterior, but he's super soft and gentle in, um, well, let's just say it like Dean would, in the sack! Where as Sam, whom you think would be like that, is all toss them around the room! 

I've always thought it was interesting that the brother's approach to having the sex seems to be opposite of what you'd imagine they'd be like. I will never get over how Dean never lost eye contact with Anna when he peeled off her jeans, or how he linked fingers with the Amazon chick... *swoon*

So will Demon Dean be different? "Intense fling" sounds super awesome by the way! And also could imply, as many of us have been thinking, that Dean will be a demon Cain adjacent rather than say, Crowley adjacent and have his humanity in someways intact, just as Cain has, lending his predicament towards being an epic battle within himself, between his remaining Deanness and his new demonness. Which will be heartbreakingly tragic and amazeballs all in one.

Anyway, this spoiler is highly important! For reasons.
-sweetondean
(Sorry. Not sorry)



3 comments:

  1. I'm so torn by this spoiler! I am with you, I love how gentle Dean is with the ladies, however, I can't help but be a little excited to see Jensen play such a rough, bad boy :) This season can't get here fast enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this mean that the "sympathetic" waitress sees some humanity in Dean? Is this going to be something like Souless Sam? Does this mean we get to see some shirtless workouts? What does this mean and how does Matt know? Why isn't it October?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not huge news but the title of this episode is Black for now anyway.

    ReplyDelete