Wednesday 14 October 2015

The Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 11x02 "Form and Void"




So have we all recovered from the season premiere? Have we all theorised and speculated and extrapolated and hypothesised?

Are we ready to find out some answers...maybe...one or two...

WELL I AM! I'm so excited to see the second part of this season premiere...because it truly is a two parter and that's amazeballs!


So...what did we find out! (I promise no poetry :P )


THEN

Dean and the Darkness nearly made out...she whispered sweet nothings to him, about being bound (not in a kinky way), and always protecting each other, and liking hanging out with him (who wouldn't)...BUT WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

Sam got some icky Rabid-Nurse blood in his mouth and has developed black veins on his neck (not like last time...I don't think), the other Rabids think he either smells kinda bad or kinda like them...BUT WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?

Castiel has really bloodshot eyes and prayed to heaven for Visine...or help...probably help...but the wrong angels came, at least dickier ones than usual, and they've got him all trussed up like a Christmas turkey...BUT WHAT DO THEY WANT?

Crowley got his end away and then did away with everyone he got his end away with, and then his minions dropped a bombshell, THE CAGE IS CRYING...okay something is the cage is crying OUT LIKE A TORTURED ANIMAL...and OMG WHO IS IT?

A little tiny baby has a itty bitty Mark of Cain, which would be so adorable if she wasn't probably the Darkness....BUT IS SHE REALLY?

And Sam talked and Dean listened...SAM TALKED AND DEAN LISTENED... and they're going back to the whole bumper sticker...




NOW

The brothers are apart, BUT ONLY PHYSICALLY, and dealing with a lot of crap...FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!

I'm very yelly this week!



Let's check out the synopsis!


DEAN AND SAM FACE THEIR OWN BATTLES  — Dean helps Jenna (guest star Laci J. Mailey), the nurse he met after the Darkness fell, get back home safely and then sets off to help Sam deal with a town infected by a mysterious and deadly gas. However, when Jenna falls into dangerous hands, she calls Dean for help and Sam tells him to go back to her. Unfortunately for Sam, he isn’t able to handle the townspeople turned monsters as easily as he thought.  Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb.


Ummmm...pretty sure by nurse they mean DEPUTY! Deputy Jenna, CW marketing department responsible for synopsis! GUH.

Anyhooo...I like that Dean heads back to Sam. Yay! Even if he then heads back to Jenna. And I'm worried about Sam not being able to handle the Rabid towns people as easy as he thought...WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO SAM! And mysterious deadly gas? What a funny way to put it! I sorta want to slap this synopsis!


ANYHOOOOO!


AND WE KNOW CROWLEY IS IN THIS EVEN THOUGH HE'S NOT IN THE SYNOPSIS...'cause...


Excellent


AND WE KNOW CAS IS IN THIS EVEN THOUGH HE'S NOT IN THE SYNOPSIS...'cause...


Pretty eyes! :P

But back to the synopsis. . Last week it was Carver and Singer. This week it's Dabb and Sgriccia. 

Woohoo! What a start to the season!


Okie dokie. Let's check out the promo!




Awwwww it's so short! We were spoiled with all these 1 minute and 2 minute trailers we had before the season premiere. Back to good old 20 seconds! Boo.

THE BABY EATS SOULS! IN HER BOTTLE? Heh. 

Is that what the Darkness does, eat souls or is baby Amara something different. Of course Father Fergus is okay, he doesn't have one! 

There's loads of soul eater mythology - in movies and comics - so it'll be interesting to see what Crowley means and what the show's take on it is.

And what the hell is going on with Sam. What is that. What's happening? WHAT'S HAPPENING? It's all so choppy. I have no clue what's going on in this promo. People screaming. Bodies flying around. Sammy possibly shirtless..................... What? Oh yeah...

And when is Dean going to change out of the Murder shirt! P-ewww! (Mmmmm eau de Dean)





Then there's the CHCH promo - which has way more stuff about Sam and his struggle in it! I wonder who the chick is who says she knows someone is dying. Sam? Or someone else? I really need to know how Sam gets fixed! (Sorry I can't for the life of me centre this!)





Here's the sneak peek! For a minute I thought we weren't getting one!



KABOOM! HEART AND OTHER THINGS EXPLODE! Dean Winchester with a baby... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!



I love that sneak peek for reasons of adorable, for reasons of how Dean reacts - as in doesn't - to Jenna's virginity comment, he's the coolest dude EVER, for reasons of, "for us the bar's pretty low".  I LOVE YOU DEAN WINCHESTER! I love you.


Then there was this fun little number! With some old and some new! TEASE!



GOOD TIMES INDEED!


Argh! I can't wait to see what happens! I hope we end with Sam and Dean in Baby (not with baby), going off to save people whilst hunting things! Just like at the end of that 2nd CW promo! GOOOOOD TIMES!

It's so exciting to have our show back. It's so exciting to have that delicious anticipation every week. That not knowing. That thrill of a new episode and all the happiness, all the angst, ALL THE FEELS!



Enjoy the episode, everyone!

-sweetondean





THE CARVER IS TALKING!




OH THAT BABY IS SMART FOR HER AGE WITH THE SPELLING! Heh,

How cool does that look with the baby having powers and stuff! Oh I think I love this all ready. And Sam, I can't wait to see what he does to sort black veiny virusy thing out. And Crowley wants the baby? I think that sounds like a hilarious sitcom! "My dad, the King of Hell". I'D WATCH THAT!

Of course the clips tell us way more than Carver does! He's such a spoiler volt. GIVE US SOMETHING, CARVER! Anything.


SOOOOO EXCITED! WHO YA GUNNA CALL?

This guy.  



Have fun, everyone!

-sweetondean (again)




2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh Amy, you know how to make a girl smile. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE YOUR blogs, you're such an incredible writer and I'm with you in every single way. I love this show, and I used to not want to see anything before an episode, but I figures, these clips are all pulled out of context anyways so why the hell not. And I get to read all your incredible thoughts about them so that's a plus too :D

    You enjoy the ep too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your enthusiasm and energy flows from what you write and they make me smile. Like the poster above said. Can't wait for this episode!

    - Lilah

    ReplyDelete